Building controls and energy management
Delta Controls is a market leader in Canada for BMS and HVAC Systems. It has a strong presence through a global distribution channel spread across 200 locations in 60 countries. It has a strong presence in USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand and China.
It’s a leading BACnet manufacturer and is a leader in BACnet development globally. Delta Systems are present in 60,000 facilities worldwide and include commercial offices, manufacturing, airports, hotels and retail applications. Delta controls provide the world’s first fully integrated systems of Native BACnet controllers for HVAC and Lighting Controls. Delta’s vision is “Do it right”.
Delta’s BACnet building control systems are completely scalable in size and complexity, providing cost effective solutions for all facility types, including corporate and government office buildings, schools, colleges and universities; hospitals and health care facilities; sports, entertainment and recreation centers; hotels, casinos and convention centers; laboratories and manufacturing plants; airports and transportation. This is an exclusive tie-up with Bajaj Electricals to market Delta Controls products in India.
- Native BACnet (BACnet/IP, BACnet MS/TP)
- 32 - bit controller
- Real Time Clock
- UL Listed, BTL Certified
Single Unit with Multiple Sensor Options
- Indoor Air Quality
Comes with Digital Display and is available with BACnet Integration.
7 inch high resolution LCD Touch Screen Display
- Small system interface - stand alone
- Large system local control & display
- Web server functionality & e-mail alarm transmission
- MS/TP sub-LAN & enteliMESH network management
- Temperature, relative humidity and occupancy sensing options
Earthright Energy Dashboard
- Energy dashboard that displays consumption charts and green features of the building
- Designed as a marketing tool for High End Commercial, Retail and Hospitality applications
- Can be displayed at Lobby
User Interface - enteliWEB
- Unified Platform for Building Automation and Access Control Solution
- Next generation system interface
- High level third party systems integration
- Web-based application that combines the power of enterprise dashboards with easy-to-use facility management tools.
- Customizable Energy Management dashboards and powerful energy reports give managers the tools to reduce consumption and drive down costs.
- Task-driven alarm management and system dashboards allow operators to quickly visualize and prioritize their work, keeping the facility running comfortably and efficiently.
- Drilling down from high-level operational views to specific parts of the system is simple and intuitive