What You Need This Monsoon
By Admin | Aug 20, 2017
It’s that time of the year again! Puddles are a way of feeling the vibe of that time.
And probably gazing out for hours at a stretch…
But we are going to stop you right there!
What good are monsoon evenings if you don’t have a piping hot plate of pakodas, with heaven served to you in a cup of coffee?
(No, burgers and sodas don’t make the cut as comfort food during monsoons).
We are all about the old-world charm!
You need this super coffee maker, the Bajaj CEX 11 Cappuccino Black Coffee maker that can address your caffeine cravings at any hour of the day or even night.
- It’s equipped with variable steam control and swivel
- It can fill up two cups simultaneously
Now about that coffee. We can tell you some nifty tips on making a perfect brew.
- Keep those coffee beans fresh. Don’t refrigerate them
- Use two tablespoons of coffee per nearly 170ml of water (the trick is out of the bag)
- Make sure your water is filtered
We are sure your #MonsoonGame just got upped by a notch!!
How can a monsoon evening ever be complete without these delights? Well, you can make some perfect ones with the Bajaj AFX7 Air Fryer without compromising on your health. (#ComfortCookingFTW)
- Its temperature control is adjustable
- It’s also armed with an integrated lock to ensure that the fry basket it firmly locked
When it comes to using air fryers, here is what you need to keep in mind:
- Spray a little oil to get some crunch in the pakodas
- Do not overfill the basket. The cooking time will increase and the pakodas might not be evenly crispy
- Place the pakodas on sheets of oiled aluminium foil as per their size and air fry for 5 minutes. Once this is done, shake them for a minute or two, and keep them for some more minutes until all the sides have turned golden brown
- Preheating the air fryer at 200 degrees will also help you
Get ready to treat yourself to some heart-friendly food with this air fryer. Didn’t we make your monsoon a lot more awesome?